NEW PATIENT PAGE
Seeing new patients requires that we collect medical history information, consent forms and financial information. All this can be a bit overwhelming when done prior to your appointment at the office. Dr. Ainley has arranged for new patients to conveniently fill out these required forms in advance. (Download and print these forms by selecting the Print PDF button).
Bring the forms with you to your appointment. We sincerely hope that this added convenience will help you to enjoy your first visit to Ainley Family Dental Care that much more.
PATIENT’S FIRST VISIT
The old adage, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”, still holds true today. The world assesses your openness, friendliness, intelligence, personality and even social status by your appearance! A beautiful smile will not only have a dramatic effect on your physical attractiveness, but also your self-esteem.
Your smile helps define your unique look, personality and how the world sees you. Therefore, your smile is a crucial factor in your self-expression, your image, and how you interact with others. Imagine how an attractive new smile could increase your self-confidence, improve your personal relationships, enhance your ability to communicate, and show others the real you!
Ainley Family Dental Care specializes in enhancing and creating beautiful new smiles. From whitening procedures and crowns to root canals and dental implants, you can find the answer you need to dazzle your family and friends with a new smile at Ainley Family Dental Care.
Don’t wait to change your life. Become a new patient today! Just click on the link below and bring the finished forms to your first appointment, and take your first steps to beautiful new smile at Ainley Family Dental Care!
We pride ourselves on modern and up to date diagnostics to detect problems in a safe and reliable manner. These include:
- A complete oral exam covering hard and soft tissue exam with palpation and oral cancer screening.
- Caries detection (Cavities)
- Periodontal (Gum Health) Screening
- TMJ screening (Jaw Joint Health)
- Occlusion Screening (Bite Alignment)
- Orthodontic and Orthognathic Screening (Tooth straightening and Jaw straightening)
To aid us we use advanced technologies including:
- Digital radiographs (computerized xrays) This can decrease radiation exposure by up to 90%! We can also magnify and manipulate the image and send it electronically to a specialist for an instant second opinion. Digital subtraction caries detection. This technology is was originally used by NASA. The human eye can only see a limited number of the shades of grey. The computer can “see more” detecting the probability of a cavity much earlier ( and smaller) than was previously possible.
- Cavity detection dye. We use this dye to see if all of the cavity is removed from a prepared tooth before the restoration is placed to make sure all of the cavity is removed.
- Digital Panoramic Radiography (Full mouth and jaw xrays) This xray shows us the whole mouth at one time. It is comfortable and quick. The xray head rotates around your head in 15 seconds and allows us to look at the jaw joint, wisdom teeth, all the other teeth, bone and supporting structure. We can also screen for cysts and tumors and sinus problems. Radiation is reduced up to 90 % since it is digital and computerized.
At Ainley Family Dental Care, we believe in a comprehensive first exam to begin the process of enhancing or creating a healthy, beautiful smile. In order to ensure absolute success in our cosmetic dental procedures, we take the necessary time to fully and thoroughly evaluate your present dental condition. Our goal is to give our patients the necessary information and education so that they may enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime. Below is a basic idea of what you can expect:
When you arrive, you will be greeted by a member of our friendly staff. You’ll also meet some of the other members of our professional dental team, view some of our high tech equipment and sterilization area, as well as see examples of our amazing smile transformations. Then, if necessary, a member of our staff will help you fill out the necessary paperwork. We will continue with a one-on-one discussion covering your past dental history and present concerns. After that, Dr. Ainley will then guide you through the rest of the process.
INITIAL CONULTATION VISIT
♦ We will take any necessary dental x-rays with digital radiography (which uses 90% less radiation that traditional x-rays).
♦ We will perform a full-mouth periodontal probing to determine if you have any signs of gum disease. We will also create a chart of all your teeth and the restorations presently in place and note areas of disease, bleeding, or other problems noted.
♦ We will perform a cancer screening, checking the tongue, cheeks, and surrounding soft tissues.
♦ We will perform a complete cavity check tooth-by-tooth.
♦ We will begin a thorough evaluation of your occlusion (how your teeth meet).
Your Smile Analysis
To be comfortable with a cosmetic dental procedure, it helps if you are shown all the possibilities that are available to you. Dr. Ainley will explain in detail each of the available procedures and how they would fit into your treatment plan, and answer any questions and concerns you have.